"Giving birth should be your greatest achievement, not your greatest fear."
Having a birth doula benefits anyone and everyone, because no matter what kind of birth you hope for or end up with, you deserve to be supported. Doulas support YOU in your choices, whatever they may be. Personalized informational, emotional, and physical support through pregnancy and the birth process means you can handle whatever comes your way—and you won't ever be alone.
You may forget some of the finer details of your birth experience, but you will always remember how you were treated and made to feel during those hours. A textbook birth with less support and respect may be remembered negatively, while a “difficult” birth where there was continuous, unconditional support may still imprint as a positive experience. The difference is that you were made to feel important, validated, and guided through those challenges.
Educated Birth Support Package
INTERESTED: Where do I start?
· Get in touch by filling out the linked inquiry form below.
· We schedule a complimentary, no-obligation meeting to mutually decide if we are a good team.
· We discuss a doula's role/scope, answer your general questions, and go over your support in detail.
· Your space will be held for one week while you decide.
PRENATAL: What's included?
· Full access to the Best Birth Forward self-study course
($120 value, with option to upgrade to group series)
· 2 customized prenatal sessions
· Digital/phone support between sessions
· 24-hour on-call support starting at 37 weeks
BIRTH: What's included?
· Early labour support, as needed
· Full labour support in hospital
· Non-professional photos, upon request
POSTPARTUM: What's included?
· In-hospital support following birth
· 1 early postpartum support visit
· Early postpartum virtual/text/phone support
· Birth story/timeline & photos, upon request